9 / 12 Boronia Street, Dee Why
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 0 Square metres
Northern Beaches Liftstyle - Dee Why spacious apartment
This two bright decent sized bedrooms unit is perfectly located in the most convenient location in Dee Why.
Walking distance to the beach (within 300metres approx.), local restaurants, cafes, shops and parks.
You can find public buses directly to Manly, Warringah Mall, Chatswood.
- Bright, Natural Sunlight through (north-east aspect)
- The large opening living area and dining flow out to an entertaining balcony
- Both decent sized double bedrooms with built-in
- Modern U-shape Euro-style kitchen
- Full-size bathroom with a bath-tub & shower
- Internal separated laundry (in the apartment)
- Private & Secured locked up garage / storage areas
- Secured Intercoms / Building entrance
- Public bus transports on Griffin Rd which just walking distance.
Available date: 14th July 2020
Apply NOW: One Form Application
More information: www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.