5 & 5A Gilwinga Drive, Bayview
- 7 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 8 car spaces
Iconic Resort Style Estate with Expansive Living Space!
One of the biggest and most exclusive family estates with two separate titles on Northern Beaches. First time on the market in 25 years!
Located in the heart of Bayview this stunning family estate is a fantastic opportunity to create huge potential in sub-division (STCA). Nestled on 8 acres of rolling lawns this elevated cul-de-sac setting and lush garden surrounds delivers an uplifting sense of peace and privacy in this luxury residence. Exquisite National Park views create a superb backdrop, while a series of private alfresco areas offer a wonderful connection with the outdoors. A rare and prized lifestyle offering with the tranquillity of a rural setting while being just forty minutes from the city, six minutes to beaches, and a short drive to shops, schools and public transport. This resort style paradise offers a truly expansive and private living surrounded by breathtaking grounds. This is a property is not to be missed!
- Extensive views over Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park
- Moments to the Church Point ferry
- Waterfront cafe and general store close by
- North West facing, catches cool sea breezes, warm sunshine
- Private and public schools close by
- Four Marinas and mooring facilities
- Mangrove walk and Bayview pool
- Dog park and boat launching ramp
- Possible sub-division (STCA)
- Bus to the city, B line and local areas
Internal living approx 900 sqm and Balcony approx 500 sqm.
More information on www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)