23 / 398 Pitt Street, Sydney
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Location, Location, Location / Sydney City Lifestyle with Investment Appeal
Stylish and well-appointed throughout, this smart executive apartment provides an ultra-convenient city base with excellent investment rewards. This recently refurbished apartment is situated within the highly regarded 'Miramar' resort community in the heart of Sydney's vibrant CBD and offers an exceptional lifestyle with quality finishes as well as brilliant onsite leisure facilities.
- Generous layout with a separate sunroom connected to the oversized living area
- Combined living and dining space plus the refurbished classic kitchen
- Three double bedrooms include a main with ensuite bathroom
- Good sized modern bathroom plus an internal laundry
- Lock-up garage, intercom entrance and ducted air conditioning & heater
- Indoor heated swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym
- Squash court, snooker room, table tennis room & BBQ area
It's the central inner city location that will truly appeal to buyers as it is very conveniently positioned in an exciting lifestyle setting surrounded by diverse business, shopping and dining out experiences. This popular location is close to Sydney's entertainment district and within a short stroll to Chinatown, Darling Harbour and the heart of the CBD.
Water Fees: $178 Quarterly approx.
Council Fees: $337 Quarterly approx.
Strata Fees: $2544 Quarterly approx.
More information on www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Indoor Swimming pool
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)