39 Victor Street, Chatswood
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Perfect Location in “North Shore CBD” Chatswood
Located in the heart of Chatswood (Opposite of Westfield entrance), on a mid-level of a tightly held and well maintained security block of only 25 units, this well presented and quiet apartment offers modern living lifestyle. It is conveniently positioned within Chatswoods thriving shopping, entertainment, local gyms, banks, post office, supermarket, restaurants & cafes at your doorstep.
An appealing home for a perfect family and young professional couple!
- 2 mins approx. to Woolworths, Coles & Westfield mall & Mandarin shopping Centre
- 2 mins approx. to Chatswood Train station & Bus Interchange
- Mins on train directly to Sydney CBD & Macquarie Park & University
- 10 mins approx. to Chatswood Public School & St Pius X college
- 3 bedrooms with windows, 2 with built-ins wardrobes
- 2 stylish bathrooms, ensuite to main bedroom
- Light filled open plan living and dining
- Full brick construction with quiet internal living environment
- R/C air-conditioning to living area
- Sunny spacious East-facing balcony
- Stylish gas cooking kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances and new dishwasher
- Internal modern laundry with new dryer
- Security building with new video intercom
- Security parking with lift access
Private View by appointment: Bruce N Huang 0468 694 060, James Ren 0412 553 461 or Agency / Office 02 9884 8844 for details
More information on www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.