5 Vasey Close, St Ives
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Architect-designed Home with Family Appeal (CONTACT 0468 694 060 for INSPECTION)
Tightly held by the same family since 1994, this peacefully positioned property sits on a large 941 sqm block offering light, space and leafy privacy in perfect harmony. The quiet street front facade holds expansive entertaining areas bursting out onto simply jaw-dropping back deck and swimming pool. This astonishing dual level residence cascades offering the perfect lifestyle setting with its friendly neighbourhood. Located within the St Ives North Primary School catchment, moments to Brigidine College, Sydney Grammar, buses and St Ives Shopping Village. This is a tantalising opportunity for adventurous families to enjoy the incomparable lifestyle exclusive St Ives Chase enclave.
• Bright and airy interiors, featuring formal and casual living areas that flow to a large alfresco deck, ideal for entertaining
• Outdoor swimming pool with underwater halogen night lights and in-pool bench area
• Poolside private observation deck
• Brilliant designer kitchen featuring bench-length sliding folding windows for unencumbered views onto outdoor entertaining deck and bushland skyline
• Large built oven, gas cooktop and rangehood and pantry
• Four bedrooms, plus one double sized home office/ study / potential 5th bedroom, three of which with built-ins and an ensuite
• Elegant living and dining rooms with polished floorboards, ceiling fan & outdoor BBQ areas
• Full-length sliding folding doors to vast covered open deck and bushland area and beyond
• Sydney CBD just over 30 minutes away plus buses to Gordon Railway Station and Express Bus to the CBD.
• Catchment for St Ives North Public School noted as one of the top primary schools in NSW.
Private View by appointment: Bruce N Huang 0468 694 060
More information on www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.