33 Victoria Street, Roseville
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 670 Square metres
SOLD SOLD SOLD
A spectacularly grand original residence, this is an extraordinary opportunity to capitalise on approx. 666sqm at a premier address. Designed and crafted exclusively for private relaxation.
This is a 1920's family residence located in one of Roseville's most prestigious blue ribbon locations. Its classic Federation style residence offers ideal family living with both formal and casual living, well proportioned layout, and a dining/lounge room giving you a sense of freedom. Supplemented with a well proportioned four bedroom or alternatively, a three bedroom plus a generous study, giving you ultimate flexibility and comfortable living for a growing family.
● Blue ribbon locale, five minute stroll to Roseville Railway Station
● Backyard private swimming pool with night lighting
● Original kitchen, bathroom, with 3 classic bedrooms
● Treasured family home offered for the first time since 1920
● Well proportioned layout with high ceilings and Attic in roof
● Casual family living / dining room
● Fireplaces, full double carport with a garage
● Double Carport with dual access Victoria street or Spearman Street in Roseville;
● Footsteps from Roseville Girls College, Tennis Courts and Park, Shopping Village, Cafes and Cinemas, with catchment area for Roseville Public School and Killara High School, Chinese Culture Centre on the corner;
● Rail to Knox Grammar School, Abbotsleigh School , Wenona School and Barker College; Five minutes walk to Chatswood Shopping Centre and Schools; Approximately 12 minutes to city out of peak hour by road
● Potential development opportunity
For more information please visit www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)