40 Richmond Avenue , St Ives
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
Lifestyle Living with stunning views in St Ives
This architecturally designed split-level classic home is located on the edge of Ku-ring-Gai Chase National Park, NOW it is available (min. 6 months lease term, unfurnished).
A well-thought-out floor plan with spacious internal area has four bedrooms and a separate bathroom, all on one level with the master bedroom adding ensuite and beautiful louvered glass windows. The room also flows out to a neat grass area which is ideal for a family BBQ or relaxation time as you enjoy this wildlife sanctuary.
- Quiet and private street location (lovely neighborhood)
- High ceilings and large glass windows
- Bright living areas with a spectacular panoramic forest view and natural light through
- Original sandstone fireplace warming the living room
- Sensational sunsets as north facing
- Bus stop just on mins walking (Mona Vale Rd)
- 4 mins approx. driving to Sydney Grammar Preparatory School
- 5 mins approx. driving to St Ives North School
- Short strolls to local parks and ovals outdoor areas
- Within 10 mins to St Ives Shopping Village and local shops
- Pet friendly
Contact Agent: Bruce 0468694060
Apply NOW: One Form (from www.realestate.com.au)
More information: www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.