33 Victoria Street, Roseville
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 670 Square metres
Grand Original Residence in a Prized Location
A spectacularly grand original residence, this is an extraordinary opportunity to capitalise on approx. 670sqm at a premier address. Designed and crafted exclusively for private relaxation.
This treasured 1920's family residence is located in one of Roseville's most prestigious blue ribbon locations. Its classic yet timeless Federation style residence offers ideal family living with both formal and casual living, well-proportioned layout, and a dining/lounge room giving you a sense of freedom. Supplemented with a well proportioned four bedroom or alternatively, a three-bedroom plus a generous study, this residence provides you with the ultimate flexibility and comfortable living for a growing family.
- Blue ribbon locale, five-minute stroll to Roseville Railway Station
- Backyard private swimming pool with night lighting
- Original kitchen, bathroom, with 3 classic bedrooms
- Well proportioned layout with high ceilings and Attic in roof
- Casual family living/dining room
- Fireplaces, full double carport with a garage
- Double Carport with dual access Victoria street or Spearman Street in Roseville;
- Minutes away from Chatswood Shopping Centre
- Catchment area for Roseville Public School and Killara High School,
- Rail to Knox Grammar School, Abbotsleigh School, Wenona School and Barker College Five minutes walk to Chatswood Shopping Centre and Schools
- Potential development opportunity
For more information please visit www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)