E407 / 310-330 Oxford Street , Bondi Junction
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Low Maintenance Ultra Contemporary Living in 'The Forum' Building
Ultra contemporary residence offering substance and quality, with its simple yet sophisticated design representing an ideal entry level opportunity into a landmark community setting. Flawlessly finished with an immaculate attention to detail, this unique floorplan opens to a north facing balcony offering a sense of openness and a contemporary lifestyle.
- Filled with ambient natural light throughout
- Chic integrated CaesarStone and gas kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe
- Polished timber floors, video intercom, lift access
- European laundry, generous proportions
- Only steps to cafes, trains, Westfield Bondi Junction and Centennial Park
Outgoings (approximate) :
Council rate: $318 per quarter
Water rate: $158 per quarter
Strata levy: $1,287 per quarter
More Information - www.macleerealty.com.au
Disclaimer: All available information contained herein is gathered from sources Mac Lee Realty believes to be reliable. However, Mac Lee Realty cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)